Sunday, March 19, 2017

Free Bead Pattern! Tiny Carrot Charms

Here is a wee carrot charm that you can quickly bead up for Easter. It is made in the brick stitch beading method and requires only 2 bead colors!


copyright Bead Crumbs 2017. Mini Brick Stitch Carrot Pattern.

If you need the beads to make this charm, I have small packs of Miyuki Delica beads available in my Etsy shop. Link > Beads for Carrot Charms.

Delica beads available to make your own beaded carrot charms. Bead Crumbs, Etsy.
The ready-made earrings are also available in my shop. Link > Mini Carrot Earrings

Brick stitch carrot earrings by Bead Crumbs. Available on Etsy.

I'd love to hear from you if you make these carrots! Thanks for following my Bead Crumbs.

Copyright © 2017 by Bead Crumbs All rights reserved. Patterns or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without express written permission.