Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Bead Crumbs on Etsy, November

Hi! I hope you noticed the new holiday patterns on Etsy. Here are a few:

Bead Pattern by Bead Crumbs
Reindeer

Bead Pattern by Bead Crumbs
Penguin Set

Bead Pattern by Bead Crumbs
Christmas Mice


Custom orders are closed for now because I need to catch up on previous requests and promises. If you're Oahu, you can purchase my finished pieces at my craft locker #85, Ben Franklin Crafts, Mapunapuna, or at The Bead Gallery, Honolulu. If you're not on the island, please free to send me an inquiry through my Etsy shop. I do hope to get some charms and jewelry listed in my shop soon. Thank you so much for your patience.

Copyright © 2016 by Bead Crumbs All rights reserved. Patterns or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without express written permission.