Friday, October 14, 2016

Halloween Ghost Charm Demo

Charms made into Earrings

I'm excited to be visiting The Bead Gallery, Honolulu again to show off my Ghost Charms. I will be doing a demonstration of the charm on Sunday, October 16. Drop by any time between 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM for this free event. I will go over the materials that I use for beading as well as the basic bead weaving stitches you need to learn in order to make your own ghost charm. I usually make these demos a little "hands-on" so you can practice the stitches with me. The Bead Gallery has all the materials you need to make these charms at home.The ghost pattern is free on my Facebook page and the full tutorial is available in my Etsy shop, Bead Crumbs. I will also have a very limited supply of charms available for sale.  These would be great as Halloween treats!

Seed Bead Charm Bracelet
Ghost and Pumpkin Charms on Seed Bead Bracelet.

Mini Ghost and Pumpkin Charms. 

More information about the demo is found on my Facebook page > here.
1287 Kalani St, Ste 103, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817

I hope to see you there!

Copyright © 2016 by Bead Crumbs All rights reserved. Patterns or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without express written permission.