Saturday, September 24, 2016

My Locker No. 85

Hello,

It has been such a long time since I have posted anything on my blog. I wanted to share with you that I have recently acquired a "My Locker" space at Ben Franklin Crafts, Mapunapuna. Hooray! My Locker is basically an acrylic cubicle space I rent so I can showcase and sell my products. For months and months...and months...I was on the waiting list and finally a space opened up. I'm on the top row, aisle 11, Locker #85. I go on tippy-toes to reach into my locker when I restock so I hope you don't miss it...Look Up and Look for This...


Now I am able to sell my finished beadwork. I like that people can actually see the physical pieces because viewing it online is much different. Right now, I'm happy with how my locker is doing but it keeps me busy because I need to be sure I always have inventory ready.

If you're here on Oahu, I hope you can peek into My Locker one day. If not, you can always contact me through my Etsy shop to place an order.

Thanks for following my Bead Crumbs!

Copyright © 2016 by Bead Crumbs All rights reserved. Patterns or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without express written permission.