Saturday, August 22, 2015

Watermelon Pattern with Thread Path, Decreasing Brick Stitch

With more patterns being listed in my shop and more inquiries for patterns with instructions, I decided to list my first pattern that includes the thread path for the project. A thread path is simply an illustration of the beadwork that shows the direction of the thread.

Click here for more information.

I wanted to start with a simple project - an easy one for me to illustrate and one that would be fun and rewarding for a beginner. I chose this brick stitch watermelon. The entire watermelon (except for the base row and loop) can be stitched with the decreasing brick stitch. 

Click here for more information!

Creating the instructions took a more time than I anticipated so I am not sure when I will tackle the next pattern with a path. For more information about the Watermelon pattern, you can view it here...

Watermelon > Pattern Only
Watermelon > with Thread Path

Thanks for following the Bead Crumbs!

***** Read More: