Wednesday, April 15, 2015

May Bead Weaving Class - Panda Charm

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all doing well. The month of April is quickly coming to an end so I decided to work on a class design for May.

The response to my classes have been lukewarm thus far. I've received some inquiries and have been told that the time (Friday at 5 pm) is a bit inconvenient mainly because everyone is to dealing with construction traffic and just want to get home at a reasonable time. I'm keeping this feedback in mind and if I can free up my weekends, perhaps, I may be able to change my class time in the future.

In the meantime, I wanted to share the beaded Panda project for the May Bead Weaving class.

Bead Crumbs Bead Weaving Class

We will work on:
  • Ladder Stitch
  • Increasing/Decreasing Brick Stitch
...and you will receive the kit needed to complete one panda. This includes;
  • Pattern
  • Beading Needle
  • Fireline Thread
  • Size 8 Miyuki Delica Beads
  • Ribbon, Bell
  • All findings including keyring or lanyard clip
I will provide:
  • Bead Mat
  • Scissors & Tools
(or you can provide your own scissors & flat nose plier).

The koi shown in the photo is for the April class. You can still sign up for the April 17 & 24 class). Click here for more information.

To inquire about this project, please email me at BeadCrumbsHawaii@gmail.com with "Class" in subject line. To register, please sign up at Ben Franklin Crafts, 850 Kamehameha Hwy., Pearl City. Phone: 455-1909.

Location:
Pearl City Ben Franklin (HouseMart)
Cost; $15.00
Date: 1st & 3rd Fridays @ 5 - 7 pm.
(May 2 & 16)

Hope to see you soon!

p.s. If you have any suggestions, feedback, questions about the class, I would absolutely love to hear from you!


***** Read More:
- -