Friday, January 10, 2014

My Reasons to Smile

Things that made me happy this week...

* A day at the park with the family
* Crossing a bunch of things off my "to do" list
* A voucher for a 1 hour massage - already scheduled it :)
* Peanuts and t-shirts from Virginia
* Selected as Shop of the Week on the Promoting Creative Friends, Etsy Team
* Asking to be featured on the ShopSeen blog
* This Pig Glycerin Soap by Pure Heart Soap


...and...
Your Smile!

*****
I Love Your Smile!


3 : Comments
2 : Comments
2 : Comments
2 : Comments
1 : Comments



Click on the links above and I'm sure you'll find a smile waiting for you too!



For a the 'expanded' version of Top Commenter list, please see the side bar on the left.



Thank You!

*****
Have a great Friday and Enjoy your weekend.
What made you smile this week?