Monday, January 13, 2014

My Beady Face on Shopseen

If you recall, the one word I chose for 2014 was "courage". I was given the opportunity to test my courageousness when Janie of Shopseen contacted me and asked me to do a feature on the Shopseen blog. Initially, I wanted to say "No thank you" especially because I was asked to provide a photo of myself in addition to pictures of my work. While I'm happy to show samples of my beadwork, anonymity suits me just fine. In fact, I prefer to be faceless. Remembering my resolution, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and take advantage of this amazing chance to promote my shop and let others know about the superb service Shopseen is providing.

Because of Shopseen, I've opened another shop on Storenvy. Shopseen's free application allows me to list and sync my inventory on both my Etsy and Storenvy shop from one location. There is no need to switch back and forth between the shops and I can easily control my inventory making sure that my product counts are updated at all times. I have tried managing two shops in the past but found the upkeep very time consuming so I shut down the low performing one. There are other features that are part of the free Shopseen services and a premium service is also available. To learn more about Shopseen, visit this link: https://www.shopseen.com.

If you'd like to read the article, Showcase: Bead Crumbs, Bye Bye Banana Bread, Ryan O’Neill Studios, featuring a talented baker, an abstract fine artist and me, please go here: http://blog.shopseen.com/shopseen-showcase-january-2014/

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a great week ♥