Friday, January 17, 2014

Growing Up...

Signs of Growing Up...

Grey hair...lots of 'em
Reading glasses
Losing your reading glasses
Choosing talk radio over music stations
"Kids nowadays!" is part of your speech

My child asked me to do a survey for her social studies class project. Her respondents included people from different age groups. Although she did not require any explanations to her questions, I felt compelled to provide a commentary for each answer. Unfortunately, I found myself saying, "Kids Nowadays!" or "Kids These Days!",  in most of my answers. My daughter said she should classify me in my own cranky old people category. We got a good laugh out of it but I say this only proves that I'm finally all grown up!

What made you smile this week?

*****
I Love Your Smile!


Click on the links above and I'm sure you'll find a smile waiting for you too!

For a the 'expanded' version of Top Commenter list, please see the side bar on the left.

Thank You!

*****