Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Day Off with the Dog

It's Wednesday but I'm not taking my walk today. It's my day off. Recently I've been walking early in the morning, right after I send the kids off to school. I've always avoided early strolls because the roads and sidewalks are busy at these times with everyone heading to work and school. However, I decided to change my routine for the dog's sake so he can take longer walks and enjoy the cooler air.

Lately we've caught our dog baying, owwww-ooooo-ooooo-ooooooo, when we pull into our driveway after a day out. I think he gets lonely. Hopefully these longer walks will allow our old pooch to nap while we're gone and not annoy the neighbors. Here he is getting comfortable on his favorite dirty cushion. I find that I'm really enjoying these long morning walks and it is a refreshing way to start the day but today, dog & I, will do chores around the house and perhaps take an afternoon excursion.

I have no outdoor photos to share so here are pictures of my recent beadwork. If you have any beading suggestions for me, I'd love to hear about it. I'm always looking for new ideas.


Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day!