Monday, November 18, 2013

Dear Bead Crumbs, Do You...?

The most frequently asked question I get is...

Do you do custom work?

My answer usually goes like this...

Yes, I do bead custom work based on images or drawings (as long the images are not copyrighted). I will also re-create charms that I have made & sold in the past. If I'm designing a pattern from scratch, it may take me up to a week to get the pattern just right.  The beading process takes about 1 - 2 days for each piece.  I will contact you when the item is listed. You are not obligated to pre-pay or purchase the custom piece. Any unclaimed custom piece generally becomes available for sale in my shop.

...and then, after questions are answered and a design is agreed upon, I'll give you a quote, a start date and an estimated completion date.  (Christmas is a busy time for custom work so right now, I unable to start new custom projects until Dec. 1st.)

I recently completed this Christmas collection...



and now I'm tweaking this little bird and fox.



I'm very happy to be here to help you with your gift giving needs. I only wish I had more hands!

See more custom designs here.