Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pre-Holiday October Transition

The days are going by so fast and I'm trying to catch up with yesterday. The transformation of the Gulf Fritillary caterpillar we've been observing fittingly marks a transition into the holiday season. Last week, the first caterpillar emerged from its chrysalis as a pretty Passion Butterfly. I attempted to give the butterfly a bit of energy with some faux nectar but it showed no interest in my sweet concoction.


My blog absence can be contributed to my busier schedule but I have tried to keep up with my Facebook posts. Please join me on Facebook if you have a chance.

Design by Jennifer Creasey
Visit http://facebook.com/BeadCrumbs

I'm happy to say that I have been working on a few custom orders that kept me away from my computer. While making sales brings me joy, it fulfills me to know that others enjoy my work enough to make a special request.

I have a few more projects to complete and hope to stay on top of the activities of the holiday months. Last year we never got around to carving our pumpkin and it sat outside on our porch for many months. Not this year!

Thanks for stopping by and bringing sunshine to my day. I'd love to hear how you're doing.