Friday, August 2, 2013

Seed Bead Mummy Charm and Pattern

oh my goodness...I forgot how fun it is to make new bead weaving designs and patterns. Constantly distracted with summer activities and my craft space a despicable mess, I have been avoiding my favorite past time and instead opted to embellish the current beaded pieces I had.

Yesterday while the kids read their new library books (went to 3 libraries to get those books!), I brought my supplies to the dining room table and stitched up my newest charm - a brick stitch halloween mummy (found here https://www.etsy.com/listing/158523218/mummy-seed-bead-pattern-brick-stitch?ref=shop_home_active).


I'm about to run out of the house again with the kiddos but I have a Big Bad Wolf pattern waiting for me when I get home. I'm so excited to get started. 

Do you have a hobby or past-time that makes you go a little bit crazy and delightfully happy?