Friday, July 12, 2013

I Love Your Smile!

"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing." 
~Mother Theresa

Thank you so much for sharing you smile with me!

Crazylittlelovebirds

Crazy little Love birds
Stephanie

Creations by Shirl
Shirl

ChatterBlossom
Jamie

2 just B you
Kim

thistlebear
Jennifer

...and a belated Thank You to SassySashadoxie for including me in your "Stripes and Stars" Treasury.

Water Beach Doxie Dachshund Card
by SassySashadoxie

Have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!

*****

"I LOVE YOUR SMILE" list : Comments are tallied each week by one of those fancy-schmancy blog apps (on the side bar) and on Fridays, I link up to the top 5 commentors. Although I don't list everyone, I do appreciate all of you so thank you, thank you everyone for your support. I hope you leave a comment and come back soon!

I'm tallying up your comments (June - August). The top smiley commentor will receive a goody! Check out where you rank on the side bar...