Friday, July 26, 2013

A New Beginning with Puka Panda

Thank you everyone for providing me feedback about my Etsy shop's new name, Bead Crumbs. 99% of the comments were positive. Sticking to the house rule, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.", my husband kept his opinion to himself and grunted.

Panda logo for Bead Crumbs shopI'm so excited...it's like a new beginning! I'm going to continue to use my beaded panda as my logo because it is the most requested item in my shop. Did you know my panda has a name? Her name is Puka Panda. Puka means hole is Hawaiian. Puka Panda is made of seed beads with many tiny pukas and because I prefer to spend my money on beads rather than new clothing, I wear puka puka clothes. And so, Puka Panda!

To my blog friends and panda fans everywhere, here is a cute treasury for you. Appropriately titled, Panda so cute, this collection is curated by xsugarhuix. Thank you for including my panda pattern in your treasury.



Here is what I want from xsugurhuix's shop. 

photo of washi tape for shop xsugarhuix

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend.

So I am wondering, how did you come up with your blog or shop's name? What meaning do you have behind it? I'd love to hear from you!