Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Chance of Summer Snow

Sometimes we have freaky weather here in Hawai'i. Thunder storms, floods and hurricanes happen but when there is a report of hail or a tornado touching down, well that is just weird. You may hear me grumbling about the heat and humidity but these are great days to hit the beach and cool off like we did yesterday. If someone ever tells me that there is a chance of snow in my part of the neighborhood, I can guarantee that you will see me sitting outside on a lawn chair waiting to catch the first snowflake. Until that happens, I am happy to announce that the cool summer savings are still going on with the Christmas in July sale on Etsy.

Here are a few finds...

by umeone

photo of Vintage Wooden Corner Shelf by umeone
Thank you umeone for featuring my Santa Claus Seed Bead Pendant/Charm in your Let it Snow...treasury.


photo of Fun in the Sun Button Cluster Bib Necklace by Crazy Button Design13

Mahalo to Rebecca for including my Seed Bead Lime Charm in your whimsical fruit fun treasury. 

To enjoy more of these great products and savings, please click on the links above.
Have a great day!