Friday, June 7, 2013

I Love Your Smile!

Happy Friday everyone. I hope you had a wonderful week and have fun plans for your weekend. This summer is turning out to be a busy one especially for my older daughter. I don't know how it turned out to be so busy but it has and I'm pretty proud of my girl for trying so many new things. I gave her a month off of piano thinking she could relax a bit but her days quickly filled up with a list of activities that she chose to do such as volleyball, 4H, volunteer work for the Oahu SPCA and fundraising activities for her school. In addition to that she has summer homework assigned by the school and her father and I think it would be beneficial for her to start studying for the SSAT exam for high school. Some days, she really needs a smile and, thanks to you, I am glad to have extra smiles to share with her.

I Love Your Smile!

Mo's Blog
"Random Rambling from the creative mind of Mo."

Crazy little Love birds
"Embracing life's little moments with my loves by my side. It's a beautiful life."

ChatterBlossom
"Accessories with a story to tell."

Creations by Shirl
Paper crafts and cards from the "Big Island of Hawaii".

crafting this and that
"a journal of two friends and their creations"

Thank you my blog friends for your support!

"I LOVE YOUR SMILE" list : Comments are tallied each week by one of those fancy-schmancy blog apps (on the side bar) and on Fridays, I link up to the top 5 commentors. Although I don't list everyone, I do appreciate all of you so thank you, thank you everyone for your support. I hope you leave a comment and come back soon!