Friday, May 31, 2013

I Love Your Smile!

June's heat has invaded the last day of May. Can you feel it where you live? It is so hot that I am able to hang the laundry in the sun and it dries in an instant. I no longer need to water the lawn because the grass is brown and crunchy like crispy cake noodles. The drink that quenches my thirst is lemony iced tea and these are the people who put a smile on my face...

ChatterBlossom
ChatterBlossom
[Jamie]

The Joy of Crafting
[Joy]

* Creations by Shirl
[Shirl]

* Crazy little Love birds
[Stephanie]

* Jon Bear and Carlyn Girl's Small Adventure
[Jon Bear and Carlyn Girl]

Have a great day and enjoy your weekend!

P.S. I'm tallying the comments for the entire summer (June, July, August) so I can do a giveaway in September for the most smiles shared.

"I LOVE YOUR SMILE" list : Comments are tallied each week by one of those fancy-schmancy blog apps (on the side bar) and on Fridays, I link up to the top 5 commentors. Although I don't list everyone, I do appreciate all of you so thank you, thank you everyone for your support. I hope you leave a comment and come back soon!

*****