Friday, May 24, 2013

I Love Your Smile!

Our home is full of noise and activity just like it should be during summer break from school. And, the summer heat is here too! I'm sniffling and coughing with a cold but needed to get the kids out of the house so we ventured to a "far away" library (for a little more excitement) to get books that hopefully will engage them until I feel better. Stopped to get icy smoothies that gave the kids brain freeze (they'll never learn to drink slowly!). The heat, my head cold and the constant buzzing of the children makes me feel like I'm on mind altering drugs (not that I know how that really feels)...but I'm looking forward to a fun summer!

"Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it."
  ~Russell Baker, Pulitzer Prize Writer

Thanks for sending cool summer smiles my way.

Random Rambling from the creative mind of Mo
[Mohala Johnson]

[Shirl]

[Jennifer]

[Jamie]


Happy Friday!
{It's Friday isn't it?}