Monday, May 6, 2013

Celebrating May

May is a special month for me. I celebrate being a mom and the joy of raising healthy, happy children. I celebrate the day I was born...oh so many years ago. I celebrate the beginning of summer break and fun days with the kids.

Iryna Merkulova honors this wonderful this month with a MAY treasury. This collections makes me want to go outside and run around in the green grass and sunshine. Would you care to join me?

'MAY' by irusichkaus


$20

$32

$14.99

$3.99

$16.99

$21

$50

$5

$30

$6.5

$12

$15

$9

$2.5

$8.75

$6.5

Thank you so much Iryna for including my football earring in your collection. Please click on the photos to view the listings.

The next collection is a treasury that summarizes my thoughts of May...fun, colorful, carefree and happy. It is called Whimsy is me...and the creator is Maui artist, Pamela of Gracious Art. Here is a painting that I love from Pamela's Etsy shop. It's entitled Granny Fairy...because granny fairies do exist!

Artist Pamela, Gracious Art
Granny Fairy by Gracious Art, Etsy

Treasury: Whimsy is me...
Featured in Treasury: Brick Stitch Watermelon

Finally, for those of you who enjoy the sweet face and company of your pet, you will fall in love with Agnieszka Sojko's shop called Afafil and you will adore her treasury entitled, cocker spaniel. Every time I visit Afafil, I die of cuteness.

Agnieszka Sojko from Afafil
Vomi Cocker Spaniel needle felted dog by Agnieszka Sojko from Afafil

Treasury: cocker spaniel
Curator: Agnieszka Sojko from Afafil
Featured in Treasury: Cocker Spaniel Charm

I hope you enjoyed today's collection of Etsy Treasuries and the fabulous people behind them. Thanks for stopping by!