Friday, April 5, 2013

I Love Your Smile!

I hope you all had a happy work week full of fun and happy song!

Come my little friends 
As we all sing a happy little working song
Merry little voices clear and strong
Come and roll your sleeves up 
So that we can pitch in
Cleaning crud up in the kitchen 
As we sing along....

Happy Working SongDisney's Enchanted


Thank you for sharing your smile with me!

Creations by Shirl

thistlebear {Jennifer}

Perhaps my blog friends will sing a merry little song for you too. Click the links and say "hello"!

Have a wonderful day!
*****

*****
"I LOVE YOUR SMILE" list : Comments are tallied each week by one of those fancy-schmancy blog apps (on the side bar) and on Fridays, I link up to the top 5 commentators. Although I don't list everyone, I do appreciate all of you so thank you, thank you everyone for your support. I hope you leave a comment and come back soon!