Monday, April 29, 2013

Garden of Green

I'll start this wonderful week with beautiful Etsy Treasury Collections that I am soo honored to be a part of.

It's been a bit crazy around here. On days that I feel overwhelmed, a walk outdoors to enjoy the healing color of green is all I need to feel a bit more balanced. I am so pleased to be included in this gorgeous Green Flower Treasury by Kriszalkot Jewellery. In Kriszlkot's shop, you'll find romantic jewelry pieces that will soothe your soul.

Romantic Mint Flower Bracelet

Treasury: Green Flower
Featured in Treasury: Green Flower Earrings


Now someone here is Playing Favourites and I am so glad I'm on the list. Here is just one of my favorite artwork from Sarah's shop, A Cat-Like Curiosity. Sarah also likes my green floral earrings...I'm flattered!

Love and Flowers Tweet to our Heart Art Print
Featured in Treasury: Green Flower Earrings


My dog also enjoys spending time outdoors. Her favorite activity is chasing lizards and rolling in smelly stuff. If you are looking for a furry friend to make you laugh, SashaSashadoxie will help you find one with her Man's Best Friend Treasury. But, before you get distracted by cuteness, take a look at this playful spring card created by this fun loving doxie.



Treasury: Man's Best Friend
Curator: SassySashadoxie
Featured in Treasury: Beaded Cocker Spaniel Charm

Thank you so much to the Etsy community for supporting my shop and thank you my blog friends for spending your time with me! Have a great day!