Thursday, March 28, 2013

Flower Earrings

Gosh...it's been busy around here. Mostly the good kind of busy. The kids are on spring break and we've been enjoying our time together. I made a vow to exercise today because we've been indulging in a lot of junk food.  The kids convinced me that singing along with Wii Rock Band was exercise so I burned some calories baying at the TV while the neighbors ran to find ear plugs.

During my "me time", I was able to complete these simple flower earrings.

Handmade Cute Etsy

These pretty flower beads are mounted on small French ear wires. The wires are titanium and hypoallergenic. It contains no nickel and are great for those with sensitivity to metal...like me.

Newest Colors Available:
Purple Flower Earrings
Yellow Flower Earriings
Pink Flower Earrings
Green Flower Earrings

What have you been up to this week? I hope you are all happy and doing well!

Thanks for stopping by!