Friday, March 8, 2013

I Love Your Smile!

Thank you everyone for another Friday of smiles! I'd like to send a big toothy grin to my wonderful blog friends, below, who have been here all week to cheer me on. I'm smiling back at you and sending you happy  thoughts.

* Creations by Shirl ~ {Handcrafted cards and paper crafts}
* crafting this and that ~ {Handcrafted cards and paper crafts}
* ChatterBlossom ~ {Accessories with a story to tell}
* The Dorothy Days ~ {A blog about vintage, handmade and life in the countryside}

Hugs to Joy of  Joy of Crafting for a super thoughtful blog post that featured my bead work.  And, once again, the adorable Sassy SashaDoxie has shown kindness in an amazing way by including my beaded bunny in her Etsy Treasury, titled Great Customer Service.



Shown Above:
*Dachshund Spring Blank Blue Card Wiener Dog Tulip Grass Sun Butterflies Collage With Envelope by SassySashaDoxie, Etsy.
*Rabbit Charm/Pendant by HandmadeCute, Etsy


Please click the links for smiles!
Thanks for stopping by.