Monday, March 18, 2013

Curated Exhibits

Being featured in an Etsy Treasury collection is a big deal for me. For those not familiar with Treasuries, it is a member-curated exhibit of Etsy products that is usually based on themes or trends. It can also be a selection of the author's favorite items. I find it time consuming to create a Treasury and for that reason, I haven't made many collections. The time that is invested into making a beautiful Treasury is a compelling reason for me to appreciate the galleries even more. When that the curator is a talented artist and decides to include my work, well, that it is an amazing honor!!

Here are my pieces that have been featured in recent Treasuries and a sample of the the curator's wonderful work. More information about the Treasury, the curator and the individual listings are found below.

Treasury: The Great Easter Egg Hunt
Curated by Lisa Powell from wanderingshutterfly
In The Wandering Shutter Fly's Shop: Starburst
My featured listing: Beaded Rabbit Necklace

Etsy
Starburst by The Wandering Shutter Fly  and  Beaded Rabbit Necklace by HandmadeCute

*****

Treasury: Be happy
Curated by Maud from ichimo
In ichimo's shop: Caged Bird Necklace
My featured listing: Rose Colored Bow Earrings

Etsy
Caged Bird Necklace by ichimo  and  Rose Colored Bow Earrings by HandmadeCute
(I purchased this necklace but you can find more origami jewelry at ichimo.)
*****

Treasury: My Fellow Beaders 
Curated by Kirsten Tufte from Carosell
My featured listing: Beaded Cat Charm

Etsy
Loop De Loop Native American Earrings by Carosell  and  Beaded Cat Charm by HandmadeCute

*****

Please click the links for more details.

Thank you for stopping by!