Monday, March 4, 2013

A Girl's Day

How did you spend Girl's Day, March 3?

Our family celebrated Girl's Day throughout the weekend and because "girl's rule" in our home, we hope to celebrate all year long! Our weekend included a simple but nice lunch, a bead show and new swim suits for the kids who will be starting lessons soon. I also went window shopping on Etsy and discovered some great finds.


My discoveries include...
1. Lemon Meringue Yellow Ceramic Buttons by The Wicked Potter. I love that the buttons are handmade and the color is bright and cheerful. I'd probably use the buttons in a craft project or just keep them safely tucked away so I could admire them!
2. Kindle Sleeve by Tomodachi Kitty. I bring my Kindle with me everywhere I go. It would be nice to have a cute cover to protect my favorite reader from bumps and bruises.
3. Handpainted Paper Boat Necklace by ichimo. This necklace is so adorable! I would wear it every day!
4. Dog Bed with Attached Matching Blanket by Addis Designs. My dog is a girl too. I picked this out for her because it's about time that she gets out of my blankets and into her own bed. How could she not love this one?

If you'd like to find out more about these products, please click on the links above.

Thank you for visiting me today!