Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Worm Story

Okay, I shared with you a pig story and a bird story. How about a short worm story today?

I don't particularly care for worms but I'm not squeamish about them like my kids are. As a child, my siblings and I would go earthworm hunting so we could use the worms as fishing bait. We did feel sad for the worms and eventually switched to non-live bait. Today I have a bucket of India Blue Worms. I picked through compost dirt and found the worms. I pet my worms, talk to them and hula hoop with them...just kidding. My worms just hide and eat. Not much fun but at least I have a place to throw my food scraps.

Here are my bookworm charms. They are much cuter and a lot more colorful than the worms in my bucket! I hope you like them.

Thanks for stopping by today!