Friday, February 15, 2013

I Love Your Smile!

It's Friday with a three day, President's Day, weekend coming up and that's something to smile about! What brought a smile to your face this week?  

I am so very happy that I was not on that nightmare cruise with no electricity and working toilets because after indulging in all that yummy food and fattening cheesecake we had for Valentine's Day, well...you know, I might need to pay for it soon. Although it was a "take out" meal, it was very nice! I am also grateful that I was not crushed by a massive asteroid today! 



Last week I took a blog break and missed your comments so, hey, it's very nice to see that you came back this week. I Love Your Smile...


*crafting this and that {Eva}
*Creations by Shirl {Shirl}
*ChatterBlossom {Jamie}
*MoKeKuMiLei Creations {Mo}
*2 Just B You {Kim}
*Heidi's Wandering {Heidi} for including my Red Rose Earrings on your Wednesday Want List
*SassySashaDoxie for including my MOM Beaded Bookmark in your Hot Hot Hot Pink! Treasury

Click on these links for a natural solution to achieving *happy*. You may learn a new craft, win a contest, discover magnificent creative designs.  Really? Yes, Really!

Thanks for stopping by today!

"How do you get on this list?", you ask. Comments are tallied each week by one of those fancy-schmancy blog apps (on the side bar) and on Fridays, I link up to the top 5 commentators. Although I don't list everyone, I do appreciate all of you so thank you, thank you everyone for your support. I hope you leave a comment and come back soon!