Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bead Patterns and Rabbits


Hello! How is your day going so far? Our family had a busy but fun weekend and I think we're going to have a great week. 

I wanted to show you a few of the projects I've been working on. I've listed two more patterns on my Craftsy Pattern Store, the raccoon and the soccer ball. I sell the patterns for $1.50 each and it includes a PDF download of the supply list, bead chart, legend, and a photo of a completed project. I'm glad to share my patterns and ask those who recreate my design to kindly credit my shop. Unfortunately, I saw my Panda on sale in another Etsy shop without the appropriate credit. Sigh...sad, disappointed face.



I've also completed bunnies!  I was so happy with the little white and yellow rabbits that I made them into charms and necklaces. I'm re-working little pigs today. I love pigs - especially clean, wiggly piglets that grunt when you hold them. I want to capture that cuteness in a beaded charm and I am finding that quite hard to do.

What are your plans for the day? Have fun!

Links: