Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Treasury - Beautiful Seed Bead Earrings

Anna of Anabel27 is a bead artist. I visit her blog often to see her remarkable, vibrant beadwork. Anna's blog is in Russian but thanks to Google's translation tool, I can not only view her amazing work but I can read about it too. I especially love Anna's use of colors in her designs.

Because I admire Anna's work so much, I was flattered that she included me in her Beautiful Seed Bead Earrings Treasury on Etsy. Whether or not you like beading, I am sure you are going to be fascinated at the beautiful earrings in this collection.

'Beautiful seed bead earrings' by Anabel27



Watermelon Beaded Earri...
$7.00

30% OFF Enter Coupon Co...
$30.00

Earrings - Bright Summe...
$300.00

Hand beaded SuGaR SkUll...
$49.99

Wicked Witch Head Hallo...
$17.00

Hand Beaded Buckskin H...
$11.00

Peyote Earrings - Black...
$18.00

Beautiful Sunburst turq...
$28.95

Wolf Beaded Earrings
$14.50

Beaded Desert Cactus Ea...
$21.00

Purple Macaw Parrot See...
$28.00

Beaded Musical Note Bla...
$15.00

Native American made - ...
$22.00

Eagle Feather with Wolf...
$25.00

Tiger Brick Stitch Earr...
$12.00

Large Day of the Dead I...
$24.00


To get a better view of this Beautiful Seed Bead Earrings Treasury, click  => here. Please also visit Anna's blog and stop by her shop, Anabel27shop..

Thank you for stopping by!