Monday, January 21, 2013

Shhh...Teddy Bear Sleeping

Source: imgace.com via carol on Pinterest


I love the photo above of the Bear in a Blanket but I'm not creative like that when it comes to food. A busy day makes me lazy in the kitchen. I'm continuing spend time cooking with the kids but this past week I didn't do anything fancy, exciting or extra yummy. For dinner one night, I had my daughter cut up some extra firm tofu, salt it a bit and fry it up. The kids like their tofu with shoyu (soy sauce) and toasted sesame seeds so we made that as a dip. Maybe we'll do something more adventurous this week like a sleeping bear in an egg blanket...no, I don't think so.

If you can't "bear" to eat a cute, snoozing animal, enjoy the crafty links below.
Teddy Bear Charm

Tabletop Sculpture - Miss Fiona Bear by Pig and Pumpkin
* Bear Cake - Cute Polymer Clay Miniature by ku-ki shop
* Polka Dot Teddy Bear Adjustable Ring by Nifty Owl Creations
Design Your Own Custom Teddy Bear by Created by Laurie
* Little Grey Bear Clutch Purse by Misala Handmade (I have one of her purses and it's the sweetest thing!)


Please feel free to share your Teddy Bear link in the comment section below.

Thanks for stopping by on this Martin Luther King Jr. Day.