Friday, January 25, 2013

I Love Your Smile!

Source: Nemo at Pixabay.com
Hello! How are you on this Friendship Friday? Are you enjoying your day? Do you have fun plans for the weekend? How's the weather where you live?

I'm listening to the local weather report as I start to write and the forecast for today and the weekend is rainy weather again. I plan to do a few loads of laundry to hang on the line to dry in the existing sun and breeze while I mull over an agenda of activities planned for a kid-friendly, non-football, get together on Sunday. Football fans are looking forward to enjoying and celebrating the 2013 Pro Bowl festivities with lots of food, noise and a great game.  I sure hope the sun shines for us!

You continue to shine and make me smile with your kindness. Thank you for the thoughtful comments that you leave on my blog.

Here is today's "I Love Your Smile!" list. 


Please click on the "I Love Your Smile!" links because I'm sure you'll like what you see!

For Hearts and Love and Stuff, you need to see the warm, fuzzy Etsy Treasury curated by Kathy of Santa's Stitchery {where Christmas is honored all year long}. Thank you Kathy for including my Heart Earrings.

Red Heart Beaded Earrings

I'm Smiling Back At You!

"How do you get on this list?", you ask. Comments are tallied each week by one of those fancy-schmancy blog apps (on the side bar) and on Fridays, I link up to the top 5 commentators. Although I don't list everyone, I do appreciate all of you so thank you, thank you everyone for your support. I hope you leave a comment and come back soon!