Friday, January 11, 2013

I Love Your Smile!

Hello Friends! Hello Friday!

Lu, Jamie and Sheryl, I took your comments to heart and started my day enjoying a bit of fresh air and exercise to get me creatively inspired again. I'm feeling better already!

Today is my favorite blog day of the week. I get to smile back at those who have visited my blog and commented on my post during this past week. Sorry I'm not recognizing everyone but I do appreciate all of you!!

I Love Your Smile!

*ChatterBlossom {Jamie}
*Creations by Shirl {Shirl}
*crafting this and that {Eva}
*Sher's Creative Space {Sheryl}
*Crocheted Little Things {Lu}

If you're looking for fun Treasuries to check out. Please take a look at these.

Summer In January curated by Maud Guidoni from Ichimo. This cheery collection of color will lift your mood and warm you up on a cold, wintry day. My little watermelon earrings were included in the fun treasury.


This is a belated thank you to Sassy Sashadoxie who has always been a great doggy supporter of mine.   Sashadoxie spreads holiday cheer throughout the year and wanted to let you know that We Believe In Santa! Do you believe? It's never too late {or early}.

I hope you had a great week. Enjoy your weekend!