Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Boxer That Went To Italy

This boxer is so lucky! It's on it's way to Italy!

I recently added worldwide shipping to my shop because Etsy now offers labels and custom forms that you can print right at home when someone makes an order.  I avoided international orders because I really did not like driving and standing in line to mail a product that I just sold for $2.  It didn't seem worth the extra effort.  But with Etsy's new shipping labels, I thought I'd give it a try. There have been many complaints about the new system but I'm happy to say that it has worked for me. The postage price was correct and it was a very simple process.

For today's shipment, I went to the post office just to make sure I did everything right. I did! The postal clerk said I could put my package directly in the mailbox the next time I print an international label.  How convenient is that?! I love technology!