Friday, December 28, 2012

I Love Your Smile!

Another week has gone by but this week marks the last full week of December 2012. Oh my! About this time last year, I had set a crafty goal for 2012 and that was to list one new item a week in my shop. I did pretty well in the beginning but somewhere, sometime, I lost track of the days, weeks, and numbers. I'd like to think that I did reach my goal of listing 52 new items in my shop. Maybe I'll try this again for 2013 but do a better job of record keeping.

Thanks to fancy apps, I've been able to schedule a weekly "I Love Your Smile!" post to recognize my wonderful blog friends who are kind enough to leave me uplifting comments. Without you, blogging would not be much fun so I thank you for keeping me motivated!

1. ChatterBlossom {Jamie}
2. Creations by Shirl {Shirl}
3. crafting this and that {Eva}
4. Joy of Crafting {Joy}
5. Crocheted Little Things {Lu}

I hope you have ended this week lots of smiles!

For week 52 of Year 2012, here is my Etsy listing.

 Wise Owl Charm

Have a great weekend!