Friday, December 21, 2012

I Love Your Smile!


I Love Your Smile!

ChatterBlossom

If you haven't been to Chatter Blossom's blog, you must go now. She has a wonderful series of posts that will keep you coming back for more. I love her Thursday Thrill post which is a collection of clothing and accessories to go along with her theme of the day. You too will love her blog and the gorgeous handcrafted accessories that she sells in her Etsy shop.

*****
Creations by Shirl

It's seems like I've know Shirl forever. I think it's because I visit her blog, Creations by Shirl, almost everyday. She never fails to make me smile with her beautiful sentiments, cute cards and paper crafts. Shirl's a local, Hawai'i girl just like me who leaves me the most funniest comments. She is an awesome designer that crafts for everyone!

*****
Eva of crafting this and that, is an artist. With her Copic markers, she can color anything and make it look soo realistic. I promise, you'll be amazed! It's Wyland-like! I'm an avid crafting this and that blog reader and I always look forward to Eva's latest design.

*****


Joy from The Joy of Crafting, is a Hawai'i celebrity and I'm thankful that she finds the time to visit and leave comments on my blog. Joy is a constant source of inspiration with her wide range of crafty skills. She works with wire, paper, fabric and so much more. Visit Joy's blog here or catch her show on YouTube.

*****

blogbutton180x180

I'm happy to introduce you to Kim, a busy, creative mom and my newest blogland friend. She writes over at 2 just B you. Kim's blog is a journal of her family's small business adventure and all the things that happen in between. Her Etsy shop, just B you, carries a wide variety of handcrafted gifts. And, it includes a cool HANDMADE by the KIDS section too! Thanks for joining me on my blog Kim!

*****
My heart is happy and thankful to all of you for making me smile! I hope you had a wonderful week and wishing you all a fabulous, fun-filled weekend.  Hope you get to slumber in bed and sleep in too!