Friday, December 7, 2012

I Love Your Smile!

Here is my "I Love Your Smile!" list for today.

My favorite blogging friends...


I am touched by your thoughtfulness...

Eva sent me a sweet card and a really cute Post-It Note Pad holder that I will keep close to me because writing notes on napkins or my hand really doesn't work very well. Crafty Eva shares a tutorial for her post-it note holder on her blog. I'm happy she made one for me =)

Cyndi at Beading Arts for the Shrink! Shrank! Shrunk! book that I won in her giveaway. I am so excited to start on some shrink art projects. It's amazing to see the variety of jewelry and decorations you can make with shrink plastic - cutesy accessories and grown up designs too!

Thanks to the supportive Etsy community for including my design in your Treasuries.

Anna Xx from Planet Anna Nail Art and curator of a Cute bright jazzy funky - a bit of everything! Xx Treasury.

Sassy Sashadoxie curated Penguins A Plenty Treasury. If you like penguins, you need to check out this treasury.

The talented Elias Cosindas of Silver Grain Photography curated a very beautiful Print Rules collection.

For a festive holiday Treasury, take a look at Christmas Trees by Sakura Beads.

The Dorothy Days has a list of  Under $10 Gift Ideas in her BNR Christmas treasury. Affordable and gorgeous handcrafted work!

Daughter's Christmas Craft
Although everyone is busy preparing for Christmas and some days may even be filled with chaos, you've all found some time to share a smile with me and I truly appreciate your kindness.

Hugs!