Friday, November 23, 2012

I Love Your Smile!

It's the day after Thanksgiving and my roly-poly belly is filled with all the wonderful blessings of tasty foods. I hope you all had a happy celebration!

Now is the time to avoid my usual day-before-Christmas-gift-list-panic. I will start my holiday shopping / crafting early. Oh yes I will! I am gathering up my thoughts and making my list.

*When I see Jamie's {ChatterBlossom} hair accessories, I think of my sister-in-law with her long, pretty hair. Perhaps she'd like a fascinator for her beautiful locks?

*Shirl {Creations By Shirl} and Eva {crafting this and that} encourage me to send that sweet sentiment out to my loved ones. This year the holiday cards will go out!

*Joy {Joy of Crafting} is full of crafty inspiration. Her ideas include favors that I can make for an entire classroom of kids or for one very special person.

*When I visit Mohala's {MoKeKuMiLei Creations} blog, I think of my family and friends who have moved away from our Hawai'i home. Sometimes Mo's paintings and photos remind me of places I have been to and long ago friends - so sweet, nostalgic and sometimes sad. This season, I will remember those far away from home.

If you see me less here, that means I am checking off my list. But wait, let me show-off my latest... The earrings shown are made with a color palette inspired by holiday hues at Design-Seeds.com.

Thanks for stopping by!