Friday, November 16, 2012

I Love Your Smile!

Having fun making beaded hair bands.
Whenever Friday rolls around, I am just so astonished at how fast the days are whizzing by! I wish I had more time to do everything I want and need to do. It would be very nice to have more energy too.

I squeezed in some fun time to make the butterfly rubber band that my little one said she "would wear".  I hope to see it in her hair soon! I also made a matching caterpillar (it looks a bit like a inch worm).

I hope everyone had a great week. I want to remember the end of another week by saying thanks, again, for your comments and support. I got the most blog comments from "Anonymous" who left me all sort of strange ads. Anonymous, sorry but I'm not including you on my "I Love Your Smile" list =(

These are my friends who make me smile.  Please visit their wonderful, creative blogs!







  • If you're visiting from any of my Etsy Teams, please leave me a comment and I'll stop by your blog as well.

    Have a great weekend before it passes you by.