Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Easy Pink Bow Bead Pattern

I'm tickled rosey pink to share this simple bow / ribbon pattern with you. It's a very easy bead weaving design. You can make this bow using your choice of colors and bead it up with the vertical brick stitch or peyote stitch.

These are the supplies I used to make my bows.

* Delica 11/o beads in Opaque Chalk White (DB-200) and Crystal Rose Ceylon (DB-236)
* Size 12 beading needle
* 4 lb. Fireline


The loop at the top of the bow is made with Toho 15/o crystal beads and 4 mm bicone beads in transparent pink. I slipped my bows on to loopy kidney ear wires.  I used Bead Tool 4 to help me make my pattern.

Have fun making your own cute bead woven bows or visit my Etsy shop to see the listing for the one I made.

Thanks for stopping by!

Please be kind and credit your work to Handmade Cuties, http://HandmadeCuties.blogspot.com.