Friday, October 19, 2012

I Love Your Smile!

Happy Friday!

So what made this week special for you that it put a giant grin on your face?  Hmm...let me think.

* We went to see Quidam on Sunday. I was entertained throughout the entire show but I laughed so much during the improv acts when members of the audience were brought up to participate.  That was funny!
* I made a sale.  I'm thrilled when someone likes my work enough to buy it!
* Our before-bed-family-time always make me smile.  This week our littlest had a magic show.  She's terrible and that made it hilarious.
* I got a very nice shout-out from Jamie on her blog, ChatterBlossom.  So unexpected and so sweet!

Hearing from you even though I've been terrible at blogging, makes me happy.

I Love Your Smile...




  • I'd like to share with you some of the work I've completed this week. 


    Pug Charms
    A special order for a special customer.

    Tabby Cat

    Hair Accessory for my daughter.

    Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your day!