Friday, October 12, 2012

I Love Your Smile!

Happy Aloha Friday!

Did you have special moments this week that made you smile?  Here are mines...

* Dim Sum lunch with my husband in China Town.
* Watching my littlest practice for volleyball (her first team sport).
* Having my oldest sleep next to me because she had a nightmare. She's in her "Mom! You're embarrassing me!" stage so it's nice that she still wants cuddling. Shhh...don't tell her friends!

And of course, you made me smile...








  • Thank you to my favorite Weiner Dog, SassySashadoxie, for including my kitty cat charm in your treasury.  I love your smile!

    'Kitty Cutie Pies' by SassySashadoxie

    Me-wow cats!


    Cat Neck Warmer/Cowl - Hand ...
    $3.00

    Pink Hiding Cat Valentine Or...
    $25.00

    Midnight Moon Cat Bed Cat Ca...
    $36.50

    Seersucker Breakaway Collar ...
    $11.00

    Infrognito costume hat for c...
    $14.99

    cat bed felted kitty kave ma...
    $128.00

    black CAT WINTER BERRIES art...
    $15.00

    Cats in the Garden Aline Ski...
    $30.00

    Yin Yang Fat Cat Fridge Magn...
    $16.00

    Siamese Cat Jewelry - Siames...
    $68.00

    Purple Glass Cat and Yarn Ne...
    $20.00

    Wall Art: White Cat with Che...
    $10.00

    Beaded Good Luck Kitty Phone...
    $4.75

    Cat kitten three musketeers ...
    $17.00

    Adult black cat Hat, Cat hat...
    $30.00

    Custom Pet Portrait Silhouet...
    $150.00


    Thanks for stopping by!