Monday, September 17, 2012

Imagine That!

It's been about 2 1/2 years since I first opened my Etsy shop...Imagine That!  I'm still doing it and having fun.

One thing that has kept me motivated is that people like my bead work enough to buy it.  I try to keep my prices low => I am rewarded by sales => gives me enough money to go out and buy more supplies => allows me to do what I love => improve my beading skills => HAPPY!  I know this is a touchy subject for the professionals on Etsy but yes, I am a hobbyist.

Certainly one day I'd love to make enough money selling my charms and accessories so I can send my kids to college on the money I earn.  I'd love to have a professional reputation.  I'd love to be on the Etsy front page as a featured shop.  I'm working towards that...slowly.

I am a little fish in a big pond but I still make every beaded piece with lots of Imagination, Love and Care. I hope you like what you see.

*****
Baby Penguins

Leaf Bookmark

Thank you for stopping by!