Friday, September 28, 2012

I Love Your Smile!

The Dorothy DaysHappy Friday Friends!  Yes...I am so glad that the weekend is coming up.  This will be a busy weekend and I like that my husband is here to help around the house, make dinner and keep the kids company.  I just don't like when he does the laundry because sometimes we end up with bleach blots on our favorite clothing.  The weekend is also a needed break for the kids who spend a lot of time on homework after school.  I should tell my family "I Love Your Smile!" more often.

This week The Dorothy Days included me in her BNS Treasury.  This is my first time participating in a BNS (Buy and Stay) and I don't think I ever would have tried it if I wasn't given this free opportunity.  I am glad to have been included in this promo because now I know that's it not really that complicated and it's a great way to discover great goodies.  I'd love to do this again. For an explanation of what the fun is all about, The Dorothy Days explains it here Etsy Jargon- What is a BNR, what is a BNS?!

Although I haven't been blogging regularly, I am encouraged to put a few words on here each week because of you.  Thank you so much!





  • I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I appreciate your visit today =)

    *****

    Don't dog ear your page.  Mark your spot with this colorful Beaded Flower Blossom Bookmark.