Friday, September 21, 2012

I Love Your Smile!

Hi Friends,

How are you doing?

I've had a busy week and found little time for beading but I did work on more Santa Charrms that are on reserve for a nice customer.  I'm also working on a raccoon that is not quite finished so I'll show it to you on my next post.

Because it's Friday (hooray!) I wanted to make sure you know who my wonderful blogging buddies are...


Creations by Shirl 

ChatterBlossom 

eva 

Mohala Johnson

Joy 


Please click on their links and say "Hello!" to them!

I also wanted to thank Sassy Sasha Doxie for listing me on Santa's list.  At Sassy Sasha Doxie's shop, Weiner Dog's Rule!

'Santa's Making A List' by SassySashadoxie

Hopefully Lots Of Etsy Peeps Are On It.


Greyhound Christmas gift tag...
$6.00

Santa Costume Christmas Holi...
$19.99

RESERVED - Santa Seed Bead C...
$2.30

Pack of 5 Little Santa Dachs...
$9.75

Peace Santa Claus Art Magnet
$5.00

Santa Cat Christmas Cards - ...
$8.00

Red And White Baby Santa Elf...
$18.00

Black DACHSHUND Dear Santa L...
$3.95

SALE - Pug in a Santa Suit G...
$6.00

orange TABBY cat Santa Claus...
$22.00

Christmas Santa Claus 1 Glyc...
$3.75

Christmas cards: Dachshunds ...
$14.99

Qty 2 - Christmas Novelty So...
$6.00

Small Pet Santa Costume - Pe...
$18.00

Tree Skirt, Hibiscus, Red, F...
$59.99

Super Cute Dachsund Wiener ...
$18.00

Thank you for stopping by today. Enjoy your weekend!