Friday, September 14, 2012

I Love Your Smile!

Can you read Polish?  I can't but it's a good thing that Google comes with a translation tool because I discovered a wonderful blog in a language from far away.  The author, Sol, makes intricate beaded pieces and I am flattered that she used my Kitty Paw pattern to make her own colorful version of this design.  Please take a look at her blog post when you can.

I also want to mention and thank these kind Etsy merchants for including my beaded pieces in their Treasury List.

*Wildwood Beadworks curated a Treasury entitled, Butterflies and Blooms and featured my little-bitty Beaded Terrarium with Butterfly next to some amazing work!

*Jolly26 curated Pumpkins and my pumpkin charm was in there too.  It's very interesting to see the different versions of bead woven pumpkins side by side.

I also created a Treasury to pay homage to my teammates on Etsy's Interactive Blog Team.  Here it is...

'The Shoppers Guide to Autumn Bliss' by HandmadeCute

Discovering great gift ideas in beautiful autumn colors.


Season Photo fall photo arti...
$30.00

rose tea cup english rose te...
$23.00

Pillow Autumn Pumpkins Stitc...
$9.00

Pendant, Vintage Button Pend...
$10.00

Pumpkin Hat for Babies, Todd...
$20.00

British Biscuits Ornaments: ...
$14.00

Hair Clip Champagne Tan Flow...
$10.00

Infant Newsboy Hat, Crochete...
$20.00

Handmade Pomegranate Cream S...
$6.00

Halloween Decoration Zombie ...
$20.00

Tree Branches and Crows Hall...
$1.99

Vintage Checker Cutie Pie Dr...
$28.00

Owl Clipart Graphics
$4.95

Green Crocheted Slippers wit...
$40.00

Halloween catnip toy bird - ...
$7.00

Handmade Adjustable Wire Swi...
$12.00

Finally, I give big hugs to my "regulars" who keep me smiling!













  • Thank you!!! I Love Your Smile!