Monday, September 3, 2012

Happiest Labor Day!

I celebrated Labor Day by sleeping in...ahhh!  Unfortunately, I woke up to a little chaos in the household.  You know...with a pre-teen, hungry pets and a husband who doesn't quite know the morning routine...it can get a little crazy.  Despite all of that, I love waking up at 9 am and wish I could dream a little longer every morning.  How is your day going?

Today I have a surprise for Jamie at Chatter Blossom.  Jamie's name was randomly chosen as the winner of this month's "I Love Your Smile!" drawing.  She gets to choose an item from my Etsy shop; I hope she finds something that she likes.  Please visit Jamie's Chatter Blossom blog and shop.  She has the most beautiful handcrafted accessories and such wonderful stories to tell about each piece that she makes.

Congratulations Jamie!  Thank you all for participating in my giveaway.

*****

from Handmade + Cute, Etsy...

Pumpkin Charms made with Delica 11/0 beads
I carefully hand beaded each pumpkin charm with tiny 11/0 Delica beads using the bead weaving brick stitch method. The pumpkins are plump with a "healthy" orange glow - just like the pumpkins I like to pick from the pumpkin patch...read more...

Thank you for stopping by!