Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Envelope Exchange II

Oh how exciting!  I received my second envelope from the Elevated Envelope Exchange that I participated in over the summer. Actually, it is not an envelope but a beautiful box decorated with a painting.  I love that the box was covered with clear cellophane wrap on which the stamp was affixed so now I can keep the box without the postmarks.  It's decorated to the theme of Take Up Your Spade by Sara Watkins.


Oooh...but inside the box, so color coordinated, pretty and tied up with ribbon was a delicate dried stem of flower, a sweet note, a blank card, and the words to Take Up Your Spade.


Thank you Jessica from CT.  I've never ever received mail as elegant and pretty as this! Coincidentally, I was outside working in the garden when I received this package =)