Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oh My Aching Head

It's one of those headache days so I am keeping it short.  If you're a migraine sufferer, here is a clip that might interest you.

Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

Do you have a remedy for me?  I'm doing my own ice pack version now.



Here is a pair of sparkly red earrings that I recently added to my shop.
Red bead woven floral earrings that sparkle on Titanium Ear Wires. These ruffled edge earrings are sweet and elegant. It is great for every day wear and for special occasions. I hand beaded the vibrant red petals with silver lined Delica seed beads and accented it with silver lined crystal Toho seed beads around a white mountain Jade center. The ear wires are nickel free titanium - great for those with sensitive ears.

Red Sparkle Beaded Flower Earrings

Enjoy your day!