Friday, July 13, 2012

I Love Your Smile!

Look who smiled at me this week =)


eva

Mohala Johnson




    • These wonderful bloggers were frequent visitors to my blog and often took the time to leave me encouraging comments.  They are just so sweet!!


      This week was super-duper special because I got a surprise in the mail from Creations by Shirl.and Eva.  Look what I got!

      http://CreationsbyShirl.blogspot.com
      Source: creationbyshirl.blogspot.com via HC on Pinterest

      craftingthisandthat.blogspot.com
      Source: craftingthisandthat.blogspot.com via HC on Pinterest

      I'm certain you'll smile too if you click the links above and visit the blogs and shops of my blogging friends.  Have a happy day!
      ****
      Follow my blog with Bloglovin (and comment below to let me know who you are so I can visit you too!)